Institutional Asset Management
We serve institutional clients, designing and managing customized portfolios, aiming to deliver the best possible risk-adjusted and tax efficient returns.
Our clients include foundations and endowments, defined benefit and defined contribution plans, Rabbi and VEBA trusts, and corporations. We provide:
- Customized asset allocation
- Efficient Architecture, blending proprietary and external investment strategies to achieve client goals
- External investment manager research
- Investment analytics
- Active portfolio rebalancing
- Comprehensive reporting
- Custody and administration services
- SRI and ESG investing services
We additionally serve as an outsourced Chief Investment Officer for many of our clients, providing a tailored, cost-efficient approach to managing a total portfolio.
All investment recommendations are made solely in the client’s best interest and represent the best thinking of the firm.
To learn more about our institutional asset management services through Evercore Trust Company, contact Brian Pollak at email@example.com.